- Rehabilitation of tanks for the storage of chemical and oil-based products, with recovery of products and reduction of waste. Dregs form in tanks of liquid chemical and oil-based products.
Effegi S.r.l uses innovative technologies for the rehabilitation of tanks, prioritising operational and environmental safety, recovering the product from the dregs and reducing the weight and volume of the residues to dispose of:
- JET MIXER System:a highly powerful mixer system which homogenises the liquid dregs leaving the heavy, non-reusable material at the bottom. The system requires many operating cycles, which can include cleaning of the dregs (skimming), and allows safe entry to qualified personnel for removal of the elements that cannot be pumped.
- BSW System: a system for treating the dregs that separates the water and solids in the crude oil dregs
This technology allows the recovery and re-use of over 95% of the product, significantly reducing the volume, weight and cost of the material to dispose of
- SPOT System: a system for monitoring and quantifying the dregs that gives the customer a clear idea of the content and quantity of the dregs deposited in the tanks
- Rehabilitation and cleaning of equipment, machinery and pipelines
- Decommissioning of industrial equipment and salvage of metals.
- Rehabilitation of contaminated sites using advanced technology